- Katy Dickinson is looking for a principal in-house or consulting position in business process creation or re-engineering, in the area of mentoring, intellectual property, or product life cycle.
- Career Overview
- From 2001-2010, Katy Dickinson worked for Sun Microsystems as the Director, Business Process Architecture, for Sun Microsystems’ Chief Technologist’s Office (CTO). She is a creative and efficient solver of big problems.
- Katy Dickinson worked for Sun since 1984, creating business processes in Engineering, Marketing, Quality, Operations, Legal, Corporate Standards, Corporate Strategy, and Sun Labs.
- In August 2009, Sun Labs published Katy's Technical Report: Sun Mentoring: 1996-2009
- Katy's Blog
- Katy is a prolific blogger, writing on topics as diverse as Women in Technology, Community Service, Family life and Railroading (the caboose shown above, now restored, is her office). Her blog is at katysblog.wordpress.com